Marketing and Web Resources
- AddRan sites are editable via the OUCampus content management system. Routine content
updates and changes should be managed by the college/department. Tutorials and how-to
guides are available at https://webmanage.tcu.edu/ou-campus-resources/.
- If you would like access to OUCampus and need introductory training on how to use the system, email Elaine Tubré, associate director of website management, at email@example.com.
- For more complex changes, submit a web request ticket: https://webmanage.tcu.edu/web-support-request/
- Request design support: https://brand.tcu.edu/design-request/
- DIY via Canva: AddRan and SIS have a shared account that includes branded templates to simplify
designing your own materials.
- For access, email Megan Murphey-Jones, interim director of marketing, firstname.lastname@example.org.
News & Communications
Both accounts are monitored by Ann Davis, director of communication (email@example.com)
- To pitch a story idea to TCU Magazine, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit your event to calendar.tcu.edu by visiting the site, clicking the yellow “Submit an Event” button on the right. Log in with TCU Single Sign On.
- For additional ways to promote your event, visit https://studentaffairs.tcu.edu/student-affairs-marketing/
- For design needs related to events, complete the intake form: https://brand.tcu.edu/design-request/
For additional help or issues not covered above, please contact
Julie Kelton, project manager